Skin And Hair
I have a lot of pimples on my face, Can you suggest me something to eradicate those pimples?
Dr. Zakir Hossain has completed his MBBS degree in 2008 from the Holy Family Medical College & Hospital. He has had a varied experience in several hospitals sin...
Thank you for your question.
A pimple is a small pustule or papule. Pimples are small skin lesions or inflammations of the skin - they develop when sebaceous glands (oil glands) become clogged and infected, leading to swollen, red lesions filled with pus. Though pimple eradication is too difficult but you may relief from symptoms most of the time if you follow those advice:
- Take plenty of water or liquid.
- Clean your face at regular basis.
- You can use ACNE AID BAR soap during washing your face.
- You can practice some ways at your home like:
* Ice can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples.
* Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up
faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice. * Tea tree oil is excellent for treating acne and pimples. It has antibacterial properties that help fight the bacteria that cause these skin problems. * Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples * Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples.
- Finally for your proper treatment of pimples you have to consult with skin specialist.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask again or call 789 to talk to a Tonic Daktar.
Ask Free Question
Note: Please seek immediate professional care for emergency cases.